Friday 30 January 2015

Upcycled packaging…

Hello folks!

Today I’m demonstrating just how packaging can be recycled and upcycled into useful backgrounds and embellishments for our crafting.  The packaging I’m using came as the internal card base for a pair of sewing scissors given to me by a friend. The card was folded with a picture front and back so I’ve used it to make two cards…


Here are the steps and products…

  


2015_UpcycledScissorPkCards04  


  


  


  







It's well worth keeping your eyes open for useful packaging as, hopefully, these cards show.  Perhaps have a look around the house to see what you might be able to use if you're short on inspiration some day.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have a fab and crafty weekend!

Chris xxx



4 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of packaging Chris very creative and lovely colour combo.

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing recycling Chris! I love the fancy shaped base and the wonderful green and neutral tones, so perfect for the wonderful vintage images! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that splendidly elegant woman, and the packaging makes a wonderful framing element.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete