Saturday 4 April 2015

The impossible is….

Good morning all!

Those of you that know me will also know that I am a huge bird lover irl and in my crafting!  Following Thursday’s birdie card I’m following that with a home decor piece using some of Tim’s products…


For some reason, the photo’s of the initial prep’ for the box frame came out blank so I’ll just explain those. The treatment of the outer (red and gold) frame was just a couple of coats of household red paint.  When dry it was stamped using one of he texture stamps from Tim’s ‘Slight alterations’ (CMS060 ) stamp set with Gold Alcohol mixative!

CMS060

Here are the steps for the innards…

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  





I thoroughly enjoyed making this piece and it's going into the charity box for the church fete.  >:o)

Thanks for taking the time to visit, have a fab day!

Chris xxx





2 comments: