Wednesday 30 September 2015

Cards from inky backgrounds

Hi everyone, Nikki here, with some cards I made from some inky fun on watercolour card. I started by taking different colours on a large acrylic block and then spritzing them with water before swooshing my card through the colour. Once dry additional layers were added if required. These then became the basis for three bright cards!
I began designing my layouts. I added texture paste through the Scribbles layering stencil, die cut some words and used the mixed media thinlits to create layers.
 Here are the final versions...

Thanks for visiting today - see you soon.
Nikki

4 comments:

  1. A really great trio! Love the way you added the texture too! The green and orange will make perfect cards for Autumn birthdays! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the die-cuts layered with the texture paste panels - these are so pretty!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cards nikki - I love doing inky backgrounds and using layering stencils so this is right up my street!!! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, gorgeous colours. Must try. Hugz

    ReplyDelete